Gigabit 802.3at Adjustable output PoE Splitter
- Convey power and data to your LAN equipment through Ethernet cable
- Standard IEEE802.3at/af
- Support 5V, 9V, 12V, 18V output adjustable
- Regulate output voltage by switch
- Delivering power and data to equipment
- Support Gigabit Ethernet
- Additional +/- 15KV of Ethernet isolation for ESD/Surge Protection
The Power over Ethernet splitter has 4 segment power output (5/ 9/ 12/18V), it is designed to supply operational power to surveillance cameras and wireless LAN devices such as access points, bridges and routers. It enable power current to travel on the Ethernet network cable, thus eliminates the need to directly connect a power supply to the wireless LAN device.
When used in a Power over Ethernet network, RP-PEG18ST takes the power sent over the Cat.5 cable from the PSE (Power Sourcing Equipment) and delivers it to the non-PoE network device for easy and flexible installation.This splitter can work with RP-PEG048I injector as PoE kits to delivery power and data over Cat 5/5e cable to the Non-PoE network devices.
|RP-PEG18ST||Gigabit 802.3at Adjustable output PoE Splitter|