10/100M 802.3af Adjustable output PoE Splitter
Model: RP- PE012SB
- Compatible with IEEE802.3af
- Delivering power and data to equipment by a single Ethernet cable
- DC Output:12, 9, 5V adjustable by DIP switch
- Ethernet 100 Mbps Wire Speed
- Simple to install - Plug & Play
- Minimum continuous allowable load port of 15.4W @ DC5V/9V/12V
The Power over Ethernet splitter has 3 segment power output (5/ 9/ 12V), it is designed to supply operational power to surveillance cameras and wireless LAN devices such as access points, bridges and routers. It enable power current to travel on the Ethernet network cable, thus eliminates the need to directly connect a power supply to the wireless LAN device. It can be utilized to support voltage from 18V to 55V or comply with 802.3af standard by switch.
When used in a Power over Ethernet network, RP-PE012SB takes the power sent over the Cat.5 cable from the PSE (Power Sourcing Equipment) and delivers it to the non-PoE network device for easy and flexible installation. Internal current limit, short-circuit and overload protection are implemented to provide up to DC 12V/1.0A.
This splitter can work with RP-PE48004 injector as PoE kits to delivery power and data over Cat 5/5e cable to the Non-PoE network devices.
|RP- PE012SB||10/100M 802.3af Adjustable output PoE Splitter|