The LAN Cable Testers are intelligent continuity testers for LAN cables which save time on the job. Their intuitive operation keep you from wasting time working through complex menus.
- Hand-held and easy to operate.
- Easy to read LCD display, with back light.
- Easy to read cable status and verify cable continuity; open, short, and mismatches. ◎ Auto scan pin assignment.
- Suggestion mode for intelligent cable identification. (Cable type earch)
- Standard pin configurations and (4) user defined cable modes memorized in CPU. ◎ Tests for shielded and non-shielded cable types.
- Can review the captured pin assignment and failure status.
- Automatic power shut down feature for extended battery life.
- Maximum testing length is up to 1030 meters.
- Identify and trace the other end ID. ( using supplied terminator )
- Battery low indicator: Easy to identify RJ-45 and BNC cable types against preset wiring schemes.
Cable & Recognized Wiring Schemes
- Tests for shielded and non-shielded cable types.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair ( UTP 100ohm category 3, 4 & 5)
- Foil shielded Twisted Pair ( FTP 100ohm and 120ohm Category 3) ◎ Shielded Twisted Pair (STP 150ohm type 1 & 6)
- 10Base-T, 100Base-TX and 100Base -T4
- TP-PMDEIA/ TIA-568A/ B
- Token Ring
- 10Base/HUB (AT&T 258A) ,10Base-2
- LCD Display: 2 line by 12 characters with LCD back light ◎ Connectors: (2) RJ-45 (8P8C) jacks.
- Control keys: (ENTER) (MODE) (ESC)
- Temperature: 5 - 45°c
- Power: (1) 9V dry cell battery.
- Size: 15.4 * 6.5 * 3.5 cm
- Weight: 300g net