10/100M 802.3at PoE Multi-Port Extender Switch
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, IEE802.3af , IEEE802.3at Standards
- 4* RJ45 10/100Mbps ports with PSE function
- 1* RJ45 10/100Mbps port with PD function
- Optional DC Jack for External Power Adapter
- PoE power up to 30W for each PSE port
- Plug-and-Play, no any setup or configuration is needed
The PoE Multi-Port Extender Switch is a plug-and-play Ethernet switch with PoE (Power over Ethernet) PD and PSE function. Uplink port of the switch supports PoE PD function. The switch can receive data and power from uplink port if it is connected to a PoE switch(PSE). Port 1~4 of the switch support PoE PSE function. Data and power can be delivered to PoE PD devices by Ethernet connections. In such application, this switch can extend PoE connection from one PoE connection to four PoE connections for longer distance and more devices without extra power connect.
PoE function of the switch is compliant to IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af PD(Power Device) and PSE(Power Sourcing Equipment) spec. A DC connector is supported if power from uplink port is not available.
With the safety design of IEEE 802.3af/at, power will be delivered only when correct PoE PD is connected. Besides, the PoE Multi-Port Extender Switch also support normal Ethernet switch function.
The PoE Multi-Port Extender Switch is a smart and cost-efficient Ethernet PoE switch for saving extra power construction cost. It is easy and flexible for network installation.
|RP-PE0504X||10/100M 802.3at PoE Multi-Port Extender Switch|