4-P Gigabit PoE + 2-TP/SFP(100/1G) combo Industrial Managed Switch
- 30W power per port, 120W budget.
- Redundant network protocol, <20ms recovery.
- Advanced standards for performance and security.
- Powerful L2/L3 features.
- SNMP, VLAN, access control, IGMP, proxy, snooping.
- Embedded DMS for configuration and troubleshooting.
- L3 static route, network redundancy support.
- Port/tag-based VLAN, VLAN tag manipulation.
- IGMP snooping, proxy, querier.
- DHCP, PoE management, reverse protection.
RP-IPG206-2GF is an industrial managed PoE Gigabit Ethernet switch, it provides up to 30 watts of power per port, allowing for efficient power distribution. It has a total PoE power budget of 120W. RP-IPG206-2GF equips with a proprietary redundant network protocol. The protocol enables users to establish an additional Ethernet network with an ultra-high-speed recovery time of less than 20ms.
RP-IPG206-2GF offers powerful Layer 2 (L2) and basic Layer 3 (L3) features with improved functionality and usability. It supports remote management through SNMP and provides management functions such as 802.1Q VLAN, 802.1x access control, IGMP v1/v2/v3, proxy and snooping, and QoS functions.
RP-IPG206-2GF equips the embedded Device Managed System (DMS). This feature simplifies configuration, installation, and troubleshooting in applications such as video surveillance and wireless access. The switch is user-friendly and helps reduce overall costs, making it an ideal choice for management purposes.
|RP-IPG206-2GF||4-P Gigabit PoE + 2-TP/SFP(100/1G) combo Industrial Managed Switch (120W)|