8-P Gigabit Easy-Smart Switch
- Support IEEE802.3x Flow Control
- Support 802.1p QoS and port rate limiting
- Supports 4 groups of Port Based VLAN
- Provides Port trunk by one group two ports
- Provides Port Mirroring by one group two ports
- Supports IGMP Snooping v1/v2/v3
- Supports Loop detection and Loop prevention
- Supports EEE enable and disable
- Provides Cable testing function
- Supports DHCP Client
- Supports DHCP snooping
- Supports Firmware upgrade
- Supports Configuration backup & restore
- Supports Reset to factory default button
RP-G802W is an advanced Gigabit Ethernet switch that offers exceptional performance. It features all ports capable of 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation operation (NWay), enabling seamless communication with connected devices on the network in terms of speed and duplex mode.
RP-G802W has a user-friendly Web GUI for easy control of port status and bandwidth through rate limiting. It supports configuring VLAN and QoS functions, including MTU VLAN, Port Base VLAN, and 802.1Q VLAN. The QoS feature includes four priority queues and Storm Filters for Broadcast Storm, Multicast Storm, and Unicast Storm. RP-G802W also has loop detection and prevention mechanisms to simplify identifying and resolving cable loopback connection issues. The DHCP snooping function adds extra security by preventing untrusted DHCP servers from compromising network management.
To promote energy efficiency, the switch adheres to the IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet standard, effectively reducing power consumption. RP-G802W also supports IGMP Snooping function, which enhances traffic performance. Furthermore, the switch's front-panel boasts informative diagnostic LEDs, providing clear indications of individual port and system operation status.
|RP-G802W||8-P Gigabit Easy-Smart Switch|