5-P Fast Ethernet Web Smart Switch
- 5-Port 10/100Mbps auto-MDI/MDI-X interfaces
- Built-in web management for quick, ease-of-use configuration, and network deployment
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex and Backpressure for half duplex operation
- Port based VLAN, VLAN tag configuration
- QoS, 8-level bandwidth control
- Broadcast storm, back pressure algorithm to ensure Maximum performance and stability
- Store-and-Forward with wire-speed filtering and forwarding switching
- 2K MAC address, handle up to 1552bytes Frame Size
RP-500WB provides administrators an easy-to-use Web Browser to manage the networks. It eliminates the need to change the IP-address and provides easy initial installation.
The administrators are able to access and manage the network remotely instead of stand by and configure those switches via the console port.
RP-500WB provides the utility to auto-discover the switch from LAN side. By RP-500WB's exclusively browsing utility, MIS staffs can monitor the performance of the switch and optimize network configuration, set up VLANs or traffic priority, anytime, anywhere. The IGMP Snooping and Bandwidth Control feature allow administrators / IPTV providers to reserve bandwidth for a variety of applications that require high bandwidth, or provide them with the highest priority.
|RP-500WB||5-P Fast Ethernet Web Smart Switch|