24-P Gigabit + 4-SFP slot WEB-Smart Switch
- Supports IEEE802.3x Flow Control and Back-Pressure control
- Supports STP & RSTP
- Supports 8 queues is handled SP and WRR
- Supports Jumbo Frame : 1518~10K Bytes
- Supports 8 Link Aggregation Groups with Static & LACP types
- Support port mirroring, Ping Testing, Copper Testing
- Supports SNMP access control & trap event
- Supports IGMP Snooping v2/v3
- Supports IEEE802.3az EEE enable and disable
- Supports Firmware upgrade and backup
- Supports Configuration upgrade and backup
The Gigabit Smart Managed Switch equips with 24 gigabit RJ45 ports and 4 SFP slots. The switch supports high performance, enterprise-level security control & QoS Layer 2 management features. It is a cost-effective product solution for the small and medium business.
The switch supports the WebGUI to control each port status and bandwidth control by port rate limiting. The Storm Control feature protects against Broadcast, Multicast and Unicast Storm. The rich Quality of Service (QoS) & VLAN provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. The device supports a complete lineup of layer 2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Isolation, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP, Link Aggregation Group and 802.3x Flow Control function. It also supports SNMP management functions.
The switch complies with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet to save power consumption, Support IGMP Snooping function to improve traffic performance. Moreover, the rich diagnostic LEDs on the front-panel provide the operating status of individual port and whole system.
|RP-G1828S||24-P Gigabit + 4-SFP slot WEB-Smart Switch|