8-P Gigabit Industrial PoE+ Switch
- Supports P.S.E. based on IEEE 802.3at up to 30 Watts per port
- RJ-45 port support Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- Support 48~56VDC power inputs for power redundancy
- Back-plane (Switching Fabric): 16Gbps
- 1M Memory Buffer
- 4K MAC Address Table
- Power Polarity Reverse Protect
- Overload Current Re-settable Fuse Present
- IP-30 Protection
- DIN Rail and Wall Mount Design
- Support Wide Operating Temperature -40°C~75°C
- 2kV surge protector
RP-IPG800 is an industrial 8 port Gigabit high power POE switch providing 48-56VDC input sources. RP-IPG800 complies with IEEE 802.3af/at standards supplying PoE power budget 30W per port.
RP-IPG800 is well suited for applications in deploying IP surveillance, traffic monitoring and for a broad range of applications. It can be used as a stand-alone device for buses, trucks, and other vehicles for Surveillance purposes. It is being rigorously tested for your Security, Transportation and Telco application in climatically demanding environments with wide temperature range from -40 to 75°C.
With IP30 industrial case protection, the RP-IPG800 provides a high level of immunity against corrosion and electromagnetic interference. RP-IPG800 also allows either DIN rail or wall mounting for efficient use of cabinet space.
|RP-IPG800||8-P Gigabit Industrial PoE+ Switch|