24-P Gigabit + 4-SFP(1G/2.5G) slot L2+ Managed Industrial PoE Switch
- 30W per PoE port, 370W total power
- G.8032 ERPS, MSTP/RSTP/STP redundancy
- Layer 3 static routing, robust management
- Wide voltage input, redundant power
- USB configuration and upgrading
- Layer 2 features: VLAN, ERPS, STP/RSTP/MSTP
- Management: Web, SNMP, CLI, Telnet/SSH
- G.8032 ERPS support, fast recovery
- Surge and ESD protection
RP-IPG63240I-4FR is the highly reliable Layer 2+ managed industrial PoE switch with 24-port 10/100/1000Base-T PoE and 4-port 1G/2.5G Base-X SFP. It delivers 30watts power per PoE port and generates a total of 370Watts power to PD devices. With full gigabit capability, it delivers high-performance data transfer across industrial networks.
RP-IPG63240I-4FR supports G.8032 ERPS, MSTP/RSTP/STP redundancy technologies, Layer 3 static routing, and robust management features. With wide range voltage input 44-57VDC and redundant power design, it is ideal for large-scale industrial networks.
Robust IP40-rated rugged case protection with rack-mount installation, Its wide operating temperature ranges from -40°C to 75°C, RP-IPG63240I-4FR is the best choice for heavy industrial factory, transportation, oil & gas, chemical, IP Surveillance and processing automation area where environmental conditions are harsh and critical.
|RP-IPG63240I-4FR||24-P Gigabit + 4-SFP(1G/2.5G) slot L2+ Managed Industrial PoE Switch|