6-P Gigabit + 2-SFP(100/1G) slot Industrial Managed Switch with 4-P 802.3at PoE
- Provide 8 10/100/1000 Base TX PoE ports plus 2 100FX/1000BaseF SFP slots
- IEEE 802.3af 15.4W / IEEE 802.3at 30W High Power PoE, total PoE power budget: 120W
- 9K Jumbo frames
- 8K MAC forwarding addresses
- L2 wire-speed switching engine
- Network redundant LACP, Spanning tree STP, RSTP & MSTP, and quick Ring fail-over protection (< 20 ms)
- Port-based /tag-based VLAN, IEEE 802.1ad/ QinQ VLAN, Add/remove VLAN tags,
- Multicasting support IGMP v1/v2/v3, proxy & snooping
- Multicast/Broadcast/Flooding Storm Control
RP-IPG508-2F is a 6 ports Managed Gigabit Ethernet switch, providing 4 10/100/1000BaseT PoE PSE ports and 2 SFP ports. The PoE device helps realize a centralized power supply solution, and it provides up to 30 watts of power per port. It meets the high reliability requirements demanded by industrial applications, such as factory assembly line, automation, transportation and heavy Industrial factory.
RP-IPG508-2F equips with a proprietary redundant network protocol, which provides users with an easy way to establish an extremely reliable Gigabit Ethernet network with ultra high-speed recovery time which is less than 20ms. RP-IPG508-2F features Web, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, Http, SSH and Telnet management interfaces that enable remote accessibility. It also features console interface for local management. Furthermore, RP-IPG508-2F supports powerful L2 switch management functions,e.g. 802.1Q VLAN, 802.1x access control , IGMP v1/v2/v3, proxy & snooping , QoS and Port Mirroring, etc.
The switch with IP-30 standard metal case allows for either DIN rail or wall mounting for efficient use of cabinet space.
|RP-IPG508-2F||6-P Gigabit + 2-SFP(100/1G) slot Industrial Managed Switch, w/ 4-Port 802.3at PoE (120W)|