48V / 240W Single Output Industrial DIN Rail Power Supply
- Economical and reliable DC power source for industrial devices
- -20 to 70°C operating temperature range
- Design for use in harsh industrial environment
- Universal AC input / Full range
- Built-in active PFC function
- Protections: Short circuit / overload / over voltage / over temperature
- Cooling by free air convection
- Can be installed on DIN rail TS-35/7.5 or 15
- 100% full load burn-in test
RP-IDR240-48 is one economical slim 240W Din rail power supply, adapt to be installed on TS-35/7.5 or TS-35/15 mounting rails. The body is designed 63mm in width, which allows space saving inside the cabinets. The entire series adopts the full range AC input from 90VAC to 264VAC and conforms to EN61000-3-2, the norm the European Union regulates for harmonic current.
RP-IDR240-48 is designed with metal housing that enhances the unit’s power dissipation. With working efficiency up to 90%, the machine can operate at the ambient temperature between -20℃ and 70℃ under air convection. It is equipped with constant current mode for over-load protection, fitting various inductive or capacitive applications. The complete protection functions and relevant certificates for industrial control apparatus make RP-IDR240-48 a very competitive power supply solution for industrial applications.
|RP-IDR240-48||48V / 240W Single Output Industrial DIN Rail Power Supply|