24V / 24W Single Output Industrial DIN Rail Power Supply
- Economical and reliable DC power source for industrial devices
- -20 to 70°C operating temperature range
- Design for use in harsh industrial environment
- Universal AC input/Full range
- Protections: Short circuit/Overload/Over voltage
- Cooling by free air convection
- Can be installed on DIN rail TS-35/7.5 or 15
- LED indicator for power on
- Built in DC OK active signal
- No load power consumption<0.75W
RP-IDR20-24 DC Single Output Industrial DIN Rail Power Supply provides a reliable DC power source for industrial control system. It operates reliably in heavy industrial demanding environments the range from -20°C to 70°C. Compact enclosures with DIN rail mounting for efficient use of cabinet space meets industrial standards and approvals, thus, it can be placed in almost any difficult environments.
RP-IDR20-24 offers short circuit, over load, over voltage, and over temperature protection. They have passed a 100% full load burn-in test, and are UL/CUL listed, TÜV/CB certified, and CE marked. RP-IDR20-24 is available with output rating 24W, with 24 VDC output. User can choose from a full range of input voltages (85 to 264 VAC) making it unbeatable.
|RP-IDC20-24||24V / 24W Single Output Industrial DIN Rail Power Supply|