Wireless-N Outdoor AP/CPE
- Complies with IEEE 802.11n standard
- Support 64-bit and 128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, encryption/decryption and WPA with Radius
- Support Wireless WAN for client mode to connect to the Base-Station and NAT for Ethernet to Computer or Switch
- Support UPnP for automatic Internet access and Dynamic DNS service
- Supports firmware upgrade function via Web
- Power over Ethernet design
- Web base configuration
- With external 2*N type antenna connector
- Operation Mode: AP, Client, WISP, WDS Bridge
- Weather proof IP67 case against rugged environment
As a reliable outdoors AP/CPE solution,RP-WAC5422S utilizes advanced Atheros extended Range technology. It operates in 2.4GHz band compliant with 802.11N/b/g standard and with advance features for outdoor application. The device supports smart software features (RSSI /ACK) that optimize bandwidth in transmission and receive on long-ranged operation . It supports 4 operation modes of AP, Client, WISP, WDS Bridge (up to 8 WDS maximum), and SNMP v1 & v2c network management for WISP.
The data transmission rate that RP-WAC5422S supports is up to 300Mbps in 11n mode, and it is the most suitable for Enterprises or off-site locations in request of LAN or Internet access without cabling issues for wired cabling. It also support passive PoE and that makes installation easy without any environmental limitation.
|RP-WAC5422S||Wireless-N Outdoor AP/ CPE|