5-P Fast Ethernet Switch
- With Auto-negotiation function
- Full "Store-and-Forward" eliminates bad packets
- Filtering/Forwarding Rate: 148,800 packets/sec.
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control support for Full Duplex
- Back-Pressure support for Half Duplex operation
- IEEE 802.3u and 802.3 standards comply
- Plug-n-Play with easy to read diagnostic LEDs
- Auto MDI-X detects and corrects crossover cables
- Support Green Ethernet
- Supports IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
RP-1705M is a 5 port Fast Ethernet Switch with metal cabinet. All ports support automatic MDI/MDIX crossover and Auto-negotiation, making it convenient for plug-and-play usage. The switch detects network speed and automatically negotiates between 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX, as well as between full and half-duplex modes.
The Switch is designed to simplify network setup and configuration. Each port can be directly connected to a server, router, or switch using regular straight-through twisted-pair Ethernet cables. There is no need for confusing configurations or additional setup steps. The switch offers a user-friendly design with LED indicators per port, located on top of the panel, allowing for easy monitoring and troubleshooting.
Upgrade your network effortlessly with RP-1705M. It offers a seamless solution to add five/eight new bandwidths or enhance the performance of your existing network. With its plastic cabinet, the switch combines durability with lightweight design, making it suitable for various network environments. With straightforward installation and intuitive operation, The switch is the ideal choice for users seeking reliable network expansion without the hassle of complex configurations.
|RP- 1705M||5-P Fast Ethernet Switch (Metal case)|