Gigabit 802.3at PoE Injector
Model: RP- PEG048IB
- Up to 30W of PoE Power
- IEEE 802.3at Compliant
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3af or Legacy PoE applications
- Safe on Low Power Devices Receive Only the Power They Need
- Safe and Reliable Power to WLAN Access Points
- Automatic Detection and Protection of Non-standard Ethernet Terminals
- Supports 10/100/1000Base-T LAN environment
- Desktop, shelf and friendly wall mounting
The RP-PEG048IB PoE injector provides maximum power up to 30-watt to supply remote power for wireless Access Points (APs), IP cameras, and IP phones, etc.
It is compatible with IEEE 802.3af/ at Legacy PoE applications, and safe on Low Power Devices Receive, it can provide the only power they need. Besides, the UPT CAT-5 cable can extend up 328ft (100m), it ideal for using in virtually any room or office.
The device is applicable to 10/100/1000Base-T LAN environment. It supports 0°C ~50°C operating temperature that more suitable for different environment application, and it can be installed on desktop, shelf, and friendly wall mounting. The diagnostic LEDs on the front panel show the status. Over current protection and circuit shorting protection are designed to ensure the safety.
|RP-PEG048IB||Gigabit 802.3at 48V/30W PoE Injector|