What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
- your display preferences, such as browsing language, contrast colour, font size, device used, search results preferences and notification preferences.
- your latest visit on the website (for statistical purposes) and the 3 latest pages visited (to help our helpdesk in case you send a request)
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
We do not allow third party services on our website to send cookies to the users.
What are your choices regarding cookies
The usage of cookies can be modified in the navigator settings. In most navigators, the User may find a "Help" section in the tool bar. For more information, you can find links to cookies settings of the most used browsers below:
- For cookies on Internet Explorer, press here.
- For cookies on Firefox, press here
- For cookies on Chrome, press here
- For cookies on Safari, press here
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Updates and Changes
REPOTEC may modify this Cookies Policy in compliance with new legal requirements.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact us.
Your Repotec Team.